2000 Announcements

December 24, 2000

From: JT Feavel
77's CHRISTMAS GIFT TO FANS NOW AT WWW.77S.COM:

"Blue Christmas" and "Run Rudolph Run," Christmas presents from the 77's to their fans, are available for free download exclusively at 77s.com. Merry Christmas from the 77's.

  • "Run Rudolph Run" MP3!
  • "Blue Christmas" MP3!
  • The 77's Kids Christmas Greeting MP3!

"I want to say to the fans that the band appreciates the incredible support and patience they have shown this past year. These songs are but a token of our appreciation to you, " says Mark Harmon. Adds Roe, "I've always been fond of the way Keith Richards and Chuck Berry did 'Run Rudolph Run.' We consolidated those versions and made it our own. It's a Christmas classic." "We also did Blue Christmas in our Irish jig style, reminiscent of "The Jig is Up," from "Drowning with Land in Sight. These are our Christmas presents to the fans. We appreciate you more every year. Merry Crimbo!"

And a very happy New Year to all...

Michael Roe
Mark Harmon
Bruce Spencer

and

Scott Reams
Steve Johnson
Brian Heydn
Eric and Jason Townsend
JT Feavel

JT. Feavel
Warm & Filled Management
www.warmandfilled.com

December 21, 2000

From: JT Feavel
2001 PERFORMANCE SCHEDULES FOR THE FAMILY OF ARTISTS:

Merry Christmas! I trust this note finds you and yours well and enjoying the holiday season with loved ones near and far. Like yourself, we are looking forward to all of the new opportunities and challenges of the new year. As we reflect on the events of 2000, we become increasingly more thankful that you have worked together with us to make the year one which neither we, nor our artists, will forget. It has been a banner year and we enter the new year with excitement,expecting great things for Mike, the 77's, Terry, DA, the Dogs, SpinAround and Phil Madeira. Again, you deserve our most sincere thanks for all that you have enabled us to accomplish this year.

I wish also to take this opportunity to announce the 2001 tour schedules for the Warm & Filled family of artists. Our desire is to provide each promoter with as much lead time as possible so that finances, venues, promotion and related matters may all be secured weeks and months in advance of any particular performance. Will certain tours may not take place for many months, please know that even the October and November, 2001 tours will begin to book as we enter the New Year. If you or anyone you know is interested in promoting a show, please contact JT Feavel to reserve a date and to discuss tour specifics. Of course, each artist is also open for the sporadic fly date; however, the tours are announced herein. If interested in promoting a show, please request information as soon as possible as we wish for the additional lead time to benefit the promoter, the fan and the artist. That said, here are the 2001 tour dates:

MICHAEL ROE (with Very Special Guests Mark Harmon, David Leonhardt, Phil Madeira, Terry Scott Taylor and Derri Daugherty):
March 22, 2000 through April 14, 2001. Roe will tour solo and also with the guests listed above. Promoters may state a preference for a certain guest. Roe will be showcasing new material from a forthcoming solo project as well as new blues material he and Phil Madeira are recording. Fly dates also available.

THE 77's:
Summer festivals posted on www.77s.com. Also November 8 through November 18, 2001. The 77's will be touring in support of "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows." Fly dates are also available.

TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR (with Very Special Guests Phil Madeira, Michael Roe, Derri Daugherty and others):
April 5 through April 15, 2001. Terry will showcase material from a forthcoming solo project and may also introduce music from the Lost Dogs' 2001 BEC Records release. Fly dates also available.

DANIEL AMOS:
Summer festivals posted on www.danielamos.com. Daniel Amos will play selected festivals in support of their upcoming 2001 release.

THE LOST DOGS:
Summer festivals posted on www.77s.com and www.danielamos.com. Also, October 11 through October 28, 2001. The Lost Dogs will tour in support of their upcoming 2001 BEC Recordings release. Fly dates are available.

SPINAROUND:
SpinAround is the newest member of the Warm & Filled family of artists. More information can be found at www.warmandfilled.com. SpinAround has been signed to a long term contract with Pamplin Music and will tour extensively throughout the year. We anticipate 125+ show dates. SpinAround offers a fresh, new pop/rock sound which incorporates funk, hip-hop and rap elements. They were a huge hit at this year's Youthfest and provide a welcome alternative to much of today's bland, lifeless CCM pop. SpinAround will play selected festivals and may also play "Acquire the Fire" dates. Tour and fly dates are available at a reasonable rate (which is sure to increase after the release of their first national album in April 2001). As with all our artists, promotional packages are available.

PHIL MADEIRA:
Phil will perform selected dates with Michael Roe, Terry Taylor and may also accompany the Lost Dogs on their fall 2001 tour. Additional dates and a short tour are now being discussed. Updates will soon be available at www.philmadeira.com.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you who continue to support our fine family of artists. Thank you for an unforgettable year. I look forward to what we can do together in 2001. As is customary, we continue to pledge and promise more shows, more new music and greater accessibility to your favorite artists.

For the Family,

JT

JT Feavel
Warm & Filled Management
www.warmandfilled.com

December 7, 2000

From: JT Feavel
Subject: 77's "LATE" IS RIGHT ON TIME:

As earlier promised, the 77's newest compilation disc, "Late," is now available for sale at www.77s.com. "Late," as previously announced, contains the "EP" and "Radioactive Singles" tracks plus previously unreleased alternate versions of material from "tom tom Blues" and "The Boat Ashore." "Late" also features unreleased tracks from Roe's recent "It's For You" project. "It's For You" is now in stock and may also be purchased at www.77s.com (please allow 7-10 days for delivery as all pre-orders will be shipped prior to delivery of new orders). Initial quantities are limited; order yours today.

WITH CHRISTMAS AROUND THE CORNER...

While you're shopping at the webstore, remember your Christmas list for family and friends. From now until Christmas, www.77s.com is offering this special: purchase any one full price CD and receive a 50% discount on any one of the following -- "tom tom Blues," "Cornerstone '97," or "EP."

Finally, for a bit of Christmas cheer, www.mp3.com/77s now features the 77's performing "Silent Night."

Merry Christmas from Warm & Filled Artist Management. Thank you for your continued patronage of our artists. As Roe and others have mentioned too many times to count, you, the faithful, make all of this possible. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

JT

JT Feavel
Warm & Filled Management
www.warmandfilled.com

November 24, 2000

From: Steve Johnson
Subject: Michael Roe on Mp3:

we're pleased to announce that Michael Roe has just been added to mp3.com and has released a track from the "it should be here any day now _It's_For_You_" release. you can now get on and download this new live song from "It's For You" before your pre-orders arrive.

http://www.mp3.com/michaelroe/

and while you're there you can also download three songs from the 77's on their mp3.com page: http://www.mp3.com/77s/.

steve

p.s. It's For You still hasn't appeared on my doorstep but it should be here any day now - probably Monday. we'll begin sending them out as fast as we can when they arrive...

November 15, 2000

From: JT Feavel
Subject: 77's TO EXPAND ORGANIZATION AND MORE...:

Behind the scenes the 77's have quietly been expanding the vision, direction and manpower of the organization as a whole. As new distribution has been and is being secured, as new websites are being built and classic websites reworked, as product lines have been increased and new technology embraced, as new touring and musical directions are being explored, the scope of all things Sevens' is expanding. The Millennial year has been a year of growth and challenge within the 77's, as a band and as an entity. New business directions have come to fruition and we are planning for and expecting increased markets, sales, advertisements and opportunities.

As such, we are very pleased to announce that Steve Johnson, our former webmaster and store manager, will now be caring for our new Internet opportunities, advertisement and exposure. Specifically, Johnson will develop, manage and monitor our presence on mp3.com -- (http://www.mp3.com/77s/) -- and similar websites; continue to act as an intermediary between the fans and the band; and counsel the 77's and Warm & Filled regarding new opportunities for Internet artist development. As expected, we are very excited about expanding our technological presence and look to Steve's proven leadership to assist in implementing new and interesting opportunities for both band and fans. mp3.com/77s/ now features the following tracks: "Sevens" (EP), "Related" (Radioactive Singles -- now charting on WROQ) and Mr. Magoo (Radioactive Singles). Look for mp3.com Christmas exclusives to be released around December 1 and keep an eye on our mp3.com presence as we develop additional plans for Internet-only releases, special live tracks and album outtakes and alternative mixes to be featured on a regular and fresh basis!

The website, www.77s.com, has been moved to our own server, owned and managed by Eric and Jason Townsend (audiori@77s.com - originally of www.danielamos.com and "When World's Collide" a Daniel Amos tribute fame). Eric and Jason are now acting as webmasters and store managers for www.77s.com, www.danielamos.com and www.warmandfilled.com. In the very near future, you may also expect to see MichaelRoe.com, theLostDogs.com, PhilMadeira.com and Spinaroundgroove.com. The 77's webstore, with the capable artistic assistance of Brian Heydn, is presently undergoing a major facelift and will soon process credit card orders in real time. While undergoing construction, the store remains fully functional. Additionally, Heydn is working in conjunction with the Townsends to design and implement an all-new Flash based 77's website. Fans may expect a more visually intense website with increased graphic and photo content. We now envision a New Year's unveiling of the renewed 77s.com and michaelroe.com websites. Other websites will be developed over the course of 2001.

NEW PRODUCT FEATURED AT 77s.com

And, speaking of all this website business, www.77s.com is now offering for sale the Cornerstone 2000 Greatest Hits compilation (featuring three (3) 77's cuts -- "Rocks in Your Head," "Tattoo," and "Woody") and the Cornerstone 2000 Adam Again Tribute (3 discs) featuring Michael Roe of the 77's. Please know that the C2K Greatest Hits compilation is the ONLY place you will find band sanctioned Cornerstone 2000 77's recordings. Both the Greatest Hits and Adam Again Tribute albums are limited edition recordings distributed by M8 Distribution. Quantities are limited.

MICHAEL ROE LIVE DATES

Finally, we're pleased to inform that Michael Roe will be performing a number of November and December holiday season gigs. Details are posted (and further details to be posted) on www.77s.com.

11/17/00 -- Lexington, KY (with Terry Taylor, Phil Madeira and Derri Daugherty!) Catch not only Roe but the Lost Dogs at this unexpected show that's gone to the Dogs.
11/18/00 -- Bedford, IN (Avoca Baptist Church with Terry Taylor and Phil Madeira)
11/19/00 -- Dayton, OH (Canal Street Tavern)
12/1/00 -- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX (the Door)
12/2/00 through 12/4/00 feature scheduled but not yet geographically arranged Roe dates in Austin, San Antonio and Houston, TX
12/8/00 or 12/9/00 -- Denver, CO (tentative) - if you can attend this show and haven't already been contacted by Steve Johnson please e-mail him ASAP.
12/10/00 -- Phoenix, AZ

As always, don't hesitate to let me know what's on your mind.

JT

JT Feavel
Warm & Filled Management
www.warmandfilled.com

November 9, 2000

From: JT Feavel
Subject: MICHAEL ROE'S "IT'S FOR YOU" DELAYED BY MANUFACTURER:

While delay has certainly never been a stranger to Michael Roe and/or 77's projects, the "It's For You" release has seen more than it's share. Most recently, "It's For You" was set for a November 1, 2000, release date. However, on what would have been the date of the release, the manufacturing plant informed both Fools of the World Record Co. and M8 Distribution that, due to the large volume of Fall 2000 manufacturing runs, the project would be delayed. We have been informed that delivery is expected around Thanksgiving. Initially, we are to receive a small run of the units (with which we can begin to fill pre-orders). Over the course of the last days of November, Fools of the World will receive the remaining units and complete the filling of pre-orders of the project. Roe will also have units for sale at his December spot dates.

We sincerely apologize for this unexpected manufacturing delay. Please know that the project was delivered on time and that, as you, we are very disappointed that we are not yet able to offer the release for sale. In the event the manufacturer delivers the units in a more timely manner, we will immediately begin to fill pre-orders. Although the compilation will be offered for sale upon receipt, pre-orders will be filled before regular sales are shipped.

77'S TO RELEASE "LATE;" PRE-ORDERS ACCEPTED

And speaking of unexpected...

On December 7, 2000, the 77's will release "Late." When asked about the title, a smiling Roe indicated, "The word means a lot of things to us. It's the way we say goodbye out here (in California); and it's a word to which we've never been a stranger." "Late" is an unexpected, surprise release that is the result of Family Bookstore's desire to reintroduce the 77's to their market. As previously announced, the 77's have secured and are securing more major distribution. The Spring 2001 release, "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows," will initially be distributed to the CBS and CCM markets by Diamante. Further general market distribution is also being negotiated. Both "Late" and "Golden...Crows" will be distributed within the Family Bookstore chain.

M8 Distribution has recently obtained Family Bookstores as a distribution client. As a result of the 77's previous limited distribution through M8, Family Bookstores approached M8 Distribution regarding a special 77's Fall/Winter release to first be offered as a Family exclusive. As such, "Late" was born. The release will feature both 77's and Michael Roe works from the past 5 years. The project is expected to include the following tracks (in no particular order):

(1) Unbalanced (from EP)
(2) Sevens (from EP)
(3) Blue Sky (from EP)
(4) The Years Go Down (from EP)
(5) The Best I Have (from EP)
(6) Related (Jacked Mix from Radioactive Singles)
(7) Mr. Magoo (Alt. version) (from Radioactive Singles)
(8) You Still Love Me (Alt. version) (from tom tom Blues)
(9) Outskirts (Alt. version) (from tom tom Blues)
(10) Flowers in the Sand (Alt. version) (from tom tom Blues)
(11) Honey Run (instrumental version) (from The Boat Ashore)
(12) Shotgun Angel (Cowboy Mix) (from the DA tribute, When Worlds Collide)
(13) Dave's Blues (from the It's For You tour, but not included on the IFY release)
(14) Perfect Blues (from the It's For You tour, but not included on the IFY release)
(15) Denomination Blues (from the It's For You tour, but not included on the IFY release) and
(16) Go with God but Go (from the It's For You tour, but not included on the IFY release).

The project will also be available directly from the band at www.77s.com. The release will retail for Fifteen Dollars ($15.00). Pre-orders will soon be accepted by the webstore at www.77s.com (look for a new store design and website soon!) As this is anticipated, at this time, to be a Family Exclusive, quantities will be limited and repressings questionable. Reserve your copy soon! A great Christmas gift for both the long time fan and those who need to be introduced to the music of Michael Roe and the 77's.

For a sampling of the project's artwork (Brian Heydn), please visit the webstore at www.77s.com.

WARM & FILLED ARTIST MANAGEMENT ON-LINE

While your on-line at www.77s.com, please also visit www.warmandfilled.com. While the website is still under construction and modification (including a few typos), it is nearing completion. The website will feature information on all the Warm & Filled artists (Michael Roe, the 77's, Terry Scott Taylor, Daniel Amos, the Lost Dogs, Spinaround and Phil Madeira) as well as Fools of the World Record Co. and Stunt Records. An announcement page will soon be featured and the latest news regarding your favorite artists posted. Look for complete touring details, upcoming projects, distribution plans as well as a few surprises.

www.warmandfilled.com will also feature a 24/7 streaming audio radio station, WARM, playing the uninterrupted (unless by the artists themselves) works of each of the Warm & Filled artists.

MICHAEL ROE TO PLAY SOLO DATES

Finally, Michael Roe will play November and December, 2000 solo dates. Details soon to be posted to www.77s.com.

As always, for comment and critique, please contact --

JT

JT Feavel
Warm & Filled Management
www.warmandfilled.com

October 25, 2000

From: Steve Johnson
Subject: lots happening!

howdy to all you 77's fans everywhere... i've got a number of interesting items to update you with so i'll just jump right in:

1) the newest Seventy-Seven, Scott Reams, has released several songs on MP3.com from his soon to be released solo CD. take a listen here: http://www.mp3.com/scottreams. a follow-up announcement will be made when the CD is available to buy, which will be very soon!

2) Bruce Spencer will be touring with the Jerry Garcia Band (or at least what's left of it) from October 30 thru November 21. Mike Roe recently posted the following to the 77's discussion list: "Uncle Jerry's surviving keyboard player Melvin Seals (a fellow believer and hardline Baptist, incidentally) keeps the band going for the sake of hardcore Garcia fans who still love to come out and dance to the old tunes and have some fun and fellowship together." you can see the full itinerary here: http://www.jgbband.com/tourdates.asp (although we don't have details other than what's listed there...)

3) because of Bruce's touring and Mike's tour dates over the next month or so, the Golden project will likely be a little later than originally planned - the last date i heard was Feb or Mar 2001. those that pre-ordered will still be the first to receive it though.

4) many of you didn't understand JT's last message, but "It's For You" was slightly delayed for various reasons. i have been promised them on 11/1/00 (one week from today!) and will begin shipping them out ASAP after they arrive. it was first come first served so those of you that ordered back in April will get yours first and so on through the whole pile of orders.

5) we've also got at least one surprise and some Roe solo concert dates that should be announced soon so watch for that from JT.

steve

September 12, 2000

From: JT Feavel
Subject: A Golden Field Of Radioactive Crows Not Yet Ready For Harvest...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED ARTIST MANAGEMENT:

A Golden Field Of Radioactive Crows Not Yet Ready For Harvest...
Special Limited Edition Release Offered For Sale...
77's to postpone Fall 2000 Tour...
Michael Roe to Tour in November 2000...

While delay is no stranger to those who patiently await any 77's project, the resulting release never disappoints. A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows is and will be no exception. Given the complexities of the record's songs and lyrics, as well as the internal objectives and expectations for this recording, the earlier projected November 2000 release date has been extended. Roe, Harmon, Spencer and Reams hope for a pre-Christmas street date.

"We feel very strongly about this record," offers Roe. "We've got a lot riding on this one; both inside and outside of the band. Our objectives are nothing short of amazing." As Warm & Filled earlier announced, the Golden Field recording is to be shopped to a number of major record labels and distributors. Adds Roe, "This is a very ambitious undertaking. We won't allow the delay to make us lose our perspective; these are good songs."

Based upon the strength of this summer's Radioactive Singles, including Related and Mr. Magoo, the 77's have attracted the attention of a major publishing company and a CHR distributor. Dan Michaels, of Choir fame, now at Red Hills Records, initially approached the 77's regarding distribution after this year's Cornerstone fest. A deal is being structured whereby upcoming 77's releases will be recorded on our own Fools of the World label and directly distributed by one of CCM's largest distributors. As this particular distribution company is owned by a major general market distributor and one-stop, everyone is optimistic regarding the partnership. "It's a step in the right direction," quips Roe. As such, Fools of the World will directly release A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows as opposed to licensing the record to M8 Records and Distribution. While the new release will be promoted and marketed under a new distribution contact, Warm & Filled is quick to add that the M8/77's relationship will continue to service the fans with internet-only, limited edition and live, for-the-fans releases, including back catalog re-issues and Roe's upcoming It's For You compilation.

In light of the extended release date, the 77's will postpone the earlier announced Fall 2000 tour to the Spring of 2001. Warm & Filled Artist Management and Street Level Artist Agency will again book and schedule the tour. Interested promoters may still contact either organization to discuss a Spring 77's performance. Michael Roe, however, will engage a mini-tour from November 9 through 19 to initially support his It's For You live, double disc recording to be released contemporaneous with the live shows. Once again, promoters and venues may contact JT Feavel at Warm & Filled to discuss dates and performance details. Mark Harmon and/or David Leonhardt may be available to accompany Roe.

Finally, to raise the remaining funds necessary to complete the mix and master of the record, www.77s.com is offering a special, limited edition pre-release of A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows. (This is NOT a CD-R but is a limited collector's edition of the actual final CD.) Beginning Tuesday, September 12, 2000, www.77s.com will offer for sale only 250 units, at $30.00 each, of a very special, limited edition release of A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows. Each unit will be hand numbered by Roe; autographed by Roe, Mark Harmon, Bruce Spencer and Scott Reams; include a short personalized note to the purchaser; and be sent to the purchaser before the record is offered for sale at any location and prior to any market distribution. In other words, everyone who orders the limited edition release can expect to have it in hand before it is offered for sale to anyone else. Additionally, those who order the release will receive the numbered unit which corresponds to their purchase; e.g. the first purchaser will receive unit no. 1, etc. www.77s.com is your exclusive source for this once in a lifetime, limited edition release. Consider ordering yours as soon as possible as the 77's have pre-sold many more than 250 units of every recording offered for pre-sale! This offer will not be made again as the proceeds will be used to mix and master the Golden Field release, and this offer is only valid for on-line credit card orders - no mail in orders will be honored. As mentioned above, the 77's hope to make the record available before Christmas; however, a firm release date has not yet been set. Regardless, the limited edition units will ship and be received prior to any other sale offer.

As always, please direct questions, comments and promotional interest to JT Feavel, Warm & Filled Artist Management, 207 South 4th Street, Vincennes, IN 47591 or jt@77s.com.

September 6, 2000

From: Steve Johnson
Subject: It's For You available again for a short time!

Mike Roe has instructed me to make the "It's For You" project available again for a short time so that anyone that never got around to purchasing it before can still get their name in the credits. (For those that don't know, he will be releasing a special 2 disc live CD containing tons of material that he normally only performs at his solo acoustic shows across the world.)

Since we will have to get everyone's names into the artwork in time to get it off to the printer, the last day to purchase "It's For You" will be September 18, 2000. Please use a credit card that will have room on it for a week or so in case we don't charge it right away. Only orders that have been successfully charged will get listed in the credits. This offer only applies to credit card orders due to the last minute nature of this project so no mail-in orders will be accepted.

To reserve your copy of IFY and get your name listed in the credits please point your browser here: www.77s.com/store. Thanks!

steve

August 7, 2000

From: JT Feavel
jt@77s.com
Subject: 77's to Tour in Support of Upcoming Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED MANAGEMENT:

77'S TO TOUR IN SUPPORT OF UPCOMING RELEASE

On October 27, 2000, clamoring fans and potential converts will have released to them the new 77's recording, "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows." Those fortunate enough to see the 77's Cornerstone 2000 Mainstage performance were given the first glimpse of what will be "Crows." Four (4) new songs were performed in the set. Additionally, the radio singles, "Radioactive Singles," were released to the public on July 4 and are now being shipped to stations everywhere. The singles are still available at www.77s.com. In the event your local station has not received a copy, please inform of the station's address and DJ contact.

In support of the impending album, the 77's will again take to the road.  Dates are now being booked for the October 27 - November 12 tour. Roe, Harmon, Spencer and Reams are anxious to again play to and for the fans. When questioned about the musical stylings of the new material, Roe responded, "It's warm and fun. A pop/rock album. An Island album for 2000." For further details on "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows," get your hands on a copy of the singles and check out the radio interview. As the singles are primarily designed for radio promotion, sales quantities will be limited.

Interested promoters should contact JT Feavel at Warm & Filled Artist Management. Details, promotional material and tour dates are available by calling 812.886.9230, by email at jt@77s.com or feavel@wvc.net and by mail at 207 South 4th Street, Vincennes, IN 47591. Additional information to soon be posted to www.77s.com and to the upcoming website at www.warmandfilled.com. You may also contact Holly or Pam at Street Level Artist Agency for booking matters: 219.269.3413 (phone), 219.269.6658 (fax), or streetlevel@kconline.com.

JT

JT Feavel
Warm & Filled Management

July 26, 2000

From: Steve Johnson
Subject: new shirts are now in stock!

dear 77's fans everywhere,

this is just a quick note to let you know that the t-shirts we were selling at Cornerstone are now available on-line in both large and extra large. we are offering them in three color schemes: black with a white logo, royal blue with a gold logo and olive green with a black logo. (the green one is very similar to the old More Miserable shirts.)

if you need a size other than large or extra large please let me know what color and size you would buy and we'll attempt to order some other sizes. (i.e. we had quite a few requests for size XXL at C2K.) we can't promise we'll meet your requests but we'll certainly do our best.

speaking of Cornerstone, they have a new voting mechanism set up so that people can vote for what their favorite show was at C2K and also who they'd most like to see play at Cornerstone 2001. here's the URL: http://www.cornerstonemag.com/cgi-bin/vote-festival.cgi. (hint: 77s is spelled "7 - 7 - s". ;-) )

steve

July 17, 2000

From: Jonathan T Feavel
Subject: Mike Roe in the Pacific NorthWest

Just a reminder to all close enough to attend, Mike will be performing solo in the Pacific NorthWest. Here are the details. If possible, please support Mike and the promoters by attending these shows. Thank you.

7/28/00 -- Stevenson, WA - Mike will be performing at TomFest in the Arts Barn at 5:45 p.m. This is the first time any artist has been scheduled in the Arts Barn after 5:00 p.m. As such, Mike is free to perform a much longer set. For additional information please visit http://www.tomfest.com. Contact: Mikee Bridges (503.254.6458)

7/29/00 -- Seattle, WA - Michael Roe will be performing at the now famous haunt, Madison's Cafe. A local opening act is to be scheduled and further details soon to be provided. Tickets are $10.00 ea. Until a phone number is provided, you may contact Bill Pritchard via email (billandmadison@email.msn.com) or at 206.935.2412. Vancouver artist and friend of Mike's, Jon Anderson, will open the show.

Please feel free to direct any questions my way. Again, thank you all for your continued support of Mike and the 77's.

JT

JT Feavel (JT)
Warm & Filled Management

June 30, 2000

From: Steve Johnson
Subject: last minute Cornerstone news

this is just a quick note before my wife and i get ready to leave for our vacation to Cornerstone. items of interest:

1) the 77's new single will be on sale at 77s.com starting this weekend for $7 plus shipping. note that we won't start shipping out orders until after July 16th when we get back from vacation. i'd suggest that you buy it at Cstone if you'll be there.

(the rest of this e-mail will only interest you if you'll be at Cornerstone...)

2) a large group of 77's fans will be camping at the following area: http://www.crosswinds.net/~wxman/cstonemap.html (this page is HUGE.) they already have this area ("Camp77s") reserved, but feel free to camp near there or talk to the organizers to see if there is space for your tent, etc. DO NOT email me for more details as i don't have time to deal with this before i leave. you can join the 77's discussion list if you want to be "in the know".

3) we have tentatively scheduled another "campfire singalong" with Mike Roe and Mark Harmon (and others?) at Camp77s (see #2 above) on Thursday evening at 9:30pm. it will only last about an hour. if for some reason we have to cancel this then we'll try it again on Saturday night at 9:00pm at the same place (although Mark can't make it then).

4) don't forget that the 77's will be playing the main stage on Thursday night at 7:40pm! (you can also catch Mike Roe on Wednesday night with the Lost Dogs and on Friday night at the Gene Eugene Tribute.)

5) JT also mentioned that the following items will be for sale at the 77's merchandise booth:

77's --

*77's t-shirts in three (3) colors [gold on blue; black on green; and white on black] in L and XL. (we'll eventually sell these on 77s.com, but not right away.)
*A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows/Radioactive Singles.
*88 re-issue.
*EP.
*Cornerstone '97.
*Daydream.
*tom tom Blues.
*The Boat Ashore.
*Safe As Milk (12).
*Stickers (in all three (3) sizes).
*Perhaps various other small quantities of back catalog.

LOST DOGS --

*t-shirts [black and white on black] in L and XL.
*Gift Horse.
*Diamonds to Coal/Blessing in Disguise Radio Promotional Disc.
*Best of Lost Dogs.
*Green Room Serenade, Part I.
*Promotional pictures/glossies.
*Album flats.

make sure you come by and check everything out!

steve

September 12, 2000

From: Steve Johnson

Mike Roe has instructed me to make the "It's For You" project available again for a short time so that anyone that never got around to purchasing it before can still get their name in the credits. (For those that don't know, he will be releasing a special 2 disc live CD containing tons of material that he normally only performs at his solo acoustic shows across the world.)

Since we will have to get everyone's names into the artwork in time to get it off to the printer, the last day to purchase "It's For You" will be September 18, 2000. Please use a credit card that will have room on it for a week or so in case we don't charge it right away. Only orders that have been successfully charged will get listed in the credits. This offer only applies to credit card orders due to the last minute nature of this project so no mail-in orders will be accepted.

To reserve your copy of IFY and get your name listed in the credits please point your browser here: http://www.77s.com/store. Thanks!

steve

August 7, 2000

From: Steve Johnson
Subject: It's For You deadline almost here!

if you like to procrastinate as much as i do, then you might not have ordered your copy of "It's For You" so that you could get your name listed in the credits. fortunately, you still have time - we will be accepting preorders up until the very last minute: 7/15/00. just point your web browser here: www.77s.com and you can be a part of 77's history.

i have a list of people's names that will be in the credits here: http://www.77s.com. please check your name for spelling, etc and let me know if corrections should be made. you MUST include your order number with any corrections so i know that it's really you asking for the change. note that this doesn't reflect any orders made on or after 6/6/00 because we haven't processed those orders yet. (i was in Sacramento watching the band mix the new single - i can't wait for you all to hear it!!)

in other store news, my wife and i will be taking a two week vacation for Cornerstone so we won't be processing any orders during those first two weeks of July. you can still place orders but keep in mind they won't be mailed out until later in July. if that will cause any inconvenience then make sure to order in the next week and a half so we get it processed in time.

steve

May 31, 2000

From: JT Feavel
Subject: 77's To Release Radio Single and Delay Street Date of New Recording

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED MANAGEMENT

77's TO RELEASE RADIO SINGLE AND DELAY STREET DATE OF NEW RECORDING

On July 4, 2000, the 77's will release to radio and the general public "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows" Radio single and show. The fully packaged release will feature two singles from the upcoming album. "Related" and "Mr. Magoo," tracks from the soon to be released full length album, will be showcased. "Related" will also be included as an alternate jack mix. A previously unreleased live version of the classic "Tattoo" and a bonus cut will round out the included music. The 77's will also give a brief interview and introduction to the new album. The single will be released to both old and new markets and will be available, in limited quantities, to the fans. All said, the single will total over thirty (30) minutes of new music and information about the 77's.

The 77's radio single will be packaged in a jewel case with full artwork on a four (4) panel insert and tray card/back cover. "This is the first real single we've done in a long time," Michael Roe stated in a recent telephone interview; "We want to do this right." "Related" and "Mr. Magoo" are singles designed not only to service existing markets but to open new opportunities for expanded radio play and album distribution. Stations will be serviced directly by Millenium Eight (M8) Distribution under the supervision of Warm & Filled Management and Fools of the World Record Company. While the disc is designed to introduce the 77's to new radio sectors and to reinforce their presence in other markets, the single will be made available to the fans at Cornerstone and via the webstore at www.77s.com. M8 Distribution will care for bulk sales to interested retail outlets.

In light of the forthcoming single, the release of the full length "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows" will be delayed until early September 2000. While the recording is near completion, time will be given for the single(s) to attain radio play prior to the market introduction of the full album. Said Roe, "This is very important to us. We want to make sure that as many people hear this album as possible. We're very excited about these songs and know that the fans will be too. We've expanded the horizons of the Sevens with this album and want to expand the horizons of those who will hear this music." The 77's will also tour this fall to support the upcoming release of "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows." You can see the 77's on the Cornerstone Mainstage on Thursday, July 6, 2000. Please visit www.77s.com for more details.

Of note: the double disc 88 re-issue, including the second disc, "When Numbers Get Serious," is now shipping from and available at www.77s.com. Those of you that preordered this CD will be receiving it shortly. Please e-mail orders@77s.com if you haven't received it by June 9th. Thanks!

JT Feavel (JT)
Warm & Filled Management

April 4, 2000

From: JT Feavel
Subject: 77's and Michael Roe Announce New Releases and Pre-Orders

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED MANAGEMENT:

77's TO PRE-SELL "88", RELEASE NEW ALBUM AND ANNOUNCE RELEASE AND PRE-SALE OF ROE'S "IT'S FOR YOU"

"88" PRE-SOLD:

Due to an overwhelming demand to pre-sell the 77's reissue of "88", www.77s.com will begin accepting pre-release orders on Tuesday, April 4, 2000. "88" will be reissued by the 77's on May 22, 2000, and will feature not only the classic "88" disc but also a second disc of previously unreleased live material. The re-release will also feature all new artwork and liner notes. The second disc of live material was recorded over the whole of the 77's history and includes popular live material such as "This Is The Way Love Is," as well as previously unreleased songs including a cover of the Rolling Stones, "Paint It Black." Supplies will be limited and the cost of the 2 disc release is $20.00 plus shipping and handling.

When pre-ordering "88", please know that you must place an order for only "88". In the event you also wish to purchase other products, you must make two separate transactions: one for "88" and another for the additional material. You can, however, order multiple copies of "88" in a single transaction. For purposes of timely delivery of "88", www.77s.com must keep separate purchase records. Please know that your credit card will be charged upon placing your order, while delivery is not expected until immediately after the release date of 5/22/00.

http://www.77s.com

"IT'S FOR YOU" TO BE RELEASED AND ALSO PRE-SOLD:

Michael Roe is also very pleased to announce that 2000 will see the completion and release of the long-awaited "It's For You" 1997-1998 tour compilation. Fools of the World, in conjunction with M8 Records/Distribution and Ionic Records, will release the double disc tour compilation on or before 10/1/00. Additional distribution of the album is presently being negotiated with four (4) separate distribution companies. "It's For You" will feature both Michael Roe and 77's favorites as well as a substantial number of previously unreleased songs and covers. For those of you who missed the tour, Michael Roe, frontman for the 77's and eclectic, bluesy solo artist, traveled the country in a nearly fifty (50) city tour. Roe was accompanied by long time friend and former 77's guitarist, David Leonhardt. The performances were intimate, acoustic gatherings held largely in coffeehouses, bars, clubs and non-traditional venues. And, it was for you -- with set lists dictated by the local fans, Roe made good on the "prayer and promise" of "88". Now, the best of the tour has been memorialized on a double disc set, complete with photo book and liner notes tracing the wanderings of Michael Roe and David Leonhardt.

In the spirit of "It's For You," the tour, the performances and the friendships, Roe is extending a very unusual offer. Every individual who pre-orders "It's for You" from www.77s.com will have their name (no more than 30 characters, please) listed in the album's credits. This offer will remain open until July 15, 2000; shortly after the Cornerstone 2000 celebration. Why list the fan's names in the album's credits? Roe answers, "This was a very unusual tour. The first one of it's kind really; where the fans were in control of the tour's promotion, bookings, venues, set lists and all that. Dave and I had a fantastic time and it was a special experience for us meeting all of these fans, traveling to places we'd never been, playing for great crowds. We'll definitely have to do it again. The tour was for the fans and this album is for the fans. So, why not list the fans in the credits? It's their album to commemorate their tour; the 'prayer and the promise.'"

As with "88", pre-orders must be for only "It's For You." Please note that "88" pre-orders may not be combined with "It's For You" pre-orders; each must be placed by a separate transaction. Multiple copies of "It's for You" may, however, be placed as a single order. When ordering, please indicate the name you wish to appear in the credits of the album. Like "88", your credit card will be charged upon placing your order, while delivery is not expected until immediately after the release date of 10/1/00. Pre-orders are offered this far in advance so that as many fans as possible may have their names listed in the liner notes. The "It's For You" 2 disc set will be sold for $20.00 plus shipping and handling. 77s.com will begin taking pre-orders on Tuesday, April 4, 2000.

77's TO RELEASE NEW FULL LENGTH ALBUM ON 7/1/00:

Finally, for your further listening pleasure, Fools of the World Record Company and 77's Ltd. announce the July 1, 2000 release date for the 77's full length album, tentatively entitled, "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows." This album will not include any cut from the previously released "EP." "Radioactive Crows" will feature 12 new offerings from the 77's. A fall tour is planned to support the release. Interested promoters may contact JT Feavel at Warm & Filled Management for further information. Warm & Filled and 77's Ltd. are also pleased to inform that national distribution of the release is currently being negotiated with four (4) major distribution companies in both the general and CBS markets. Information will be released at such time as final distribution is contracted. Initial distribution will be made by Fools of the World and by license to M8 Records/Distribution. Further distribution will be placed into effect by early fall 2000. It is expected that the 77's new release will be heavily targeted to both East and West coast "college" towns and the album will be promoted to college and progressive radio. "Radioactive Crows" is not available for pre-order, but we will announce when it's available at www.77s.com.

Please direct all booking and management questions to jt@77s.com or Warm & Filled Management.

Please direct all sales and product questions to www.77s.com.

JT Feavel (JT)
Warm & Filled Management
Please visit www.77s.com.

March 29, 2000

From: Mike Roe
Subject: Thanks to each and every one of you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you guys for the prayers, emotional support, and just plain love and good vibes showered upon me over the last week.

Gene's funeral was unbelievably special and uplifting -- in spite of the feeling of 'wrongness' about his untimely death (which is appropriate, since death was never intended to be part of the life God gave us), there was such a beauty and lightheartedness sent from the Spirit to comfort all of us in our time of mourning. Jesus' promise to us in the Beatitudes was so powerfully realized right there at good 'ol Echoes 'O Faith.......not for one minute did I think of my dear friend as being anywhere near that classy looking blue box (someone had very good taste), but rather I imagined him getting the better of us again, yukking it up in the Gloryland with Rich and Mark H. and my grandmothers, of all people. Ridiculous, I know, mainly because it's probably true!!

Anyway, I am so overwhelmed by the love and support I've received from all of you over the last several days. It has bolstered my broken heart and made a nearly unbearable situation feel almost like a Blessing in Disguise (trite but true!)

Regarding the Lost Dogs, I talked to 'the guys' at the gravesite, and we unanimously decided that we will carry on as a band regardless. Not only is it what we feel Gene would have wanted, but we're also still under contract!! Seriously, we know it's gonna be a major drag for awhile, and it won't be the same and all that, but we're gonna give it our best shot -- as Van Morrison has said many times, it's too late to stop now. Plus, the usual gang of idiots (Mike Knott, Ojo Taylor, and several others) have offered their help and support as needed, so there's still a lot of possibility for creativity and fun down the road, once the pain eases up a bit. Right now, I'm just trying to come down from the surrealness of it all and face up to what I have to do as a man of God to carry on the best I can. It's certainly not going to be easy, but your love and prayers have already paved the way for those uncertain steps, and for this I am eternally grateful, and so are Derri and Terri, not to mention Burleigh Drummond, Greg Kellog, Tim Chandler, Anna Cardenas, Riki Michelle and so many others who have played such a major role in the Dogs' saga over the years.

I also covet your prayers over the next two weeks as Bruce and I struggle to come up with lyrics for the new 77's album. Sorry to burst some bubbles, but I absolutely HATE writing lyrics.....so did Gene......that's why "Guadalupe" never appeared.....you can be good at something and still have fear and loathing towards it........I'd rather fill in all of the O's in the phone book with a ball-point rather than write lyrics.....isn't that terrible?? That's why I'm asking for your prayers....pray that God makes me Love it, because, as always, I have to do a great job whether I hate it or not. Given that fact, I'd rather love it than hate it. Paul Simon and Don Henley ruined me forever.......not even Dylan could motivate me like that. I figured he was just too insane of a genius to even worry about keeping up with.....but where Simon went on "Graceland" gave me a picture of how to do brilliant work without sweating it too much, and Henley's stuff proved that you could say some pretty heavy things and still sell records. No more slouching after that -- damn!!

I'm also having a ball assembling the bonus disc to go along with the re-release of "88" -- you guys will flip over the cool stuff I found whilst scrounging around for some decent 'unofficial' live recordings from the many incarnations of the group over the years. Similar to (though mostly better than) the 'Cornerstone '97' release, it will be a lot of fun to listen to despite the varying degrees of recording quality. Our newest member (and exclusive recording engineer extraordinaire) Scott Reams is going to be helping me to sonically restore and polish the dust off of some pretty amazing performances -- don't think anyone will be too disappointed. Being the mordantly self-deprecating artist that I am, if I think it's good, it probably is!

Can't wait to see y'all at Cornerstone -- you folks are the greatest fans on the planet!!

In His firm & steady Grip,

Mr. Roe

March 27, 2000

From: Jonathan T Feavel
Subject: 88 Reissued as Double Disc

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED MANAGEMENT

77's AND MILLENIUM EIGHT RECORDS TO REISSUE CLASSIC "88" ALBUM

77's Ltd. is very pleased to announce the reissue of the classic, live album, "88."  In conjunction with Millenium Eight (M8) Records, 77's Ltd. and Fools of the World Record Co. will release the expanded two disc set on May 22, 2000. "88" will contain one disc of the complete original recordings as well as a second disc of previously unreleased live material from the "88" era and beyond. The album is expected to feature both new and original artwork. As with most M8 Records releases, "88" will be pressed as a limited edition album. While "88" will receive distribution to the CBS and mail order markets, fans will be able to order "88" directly from 77's Ltd. at www.77s.com or P.O. Box 1441, Citrus Heights, CA 95611.

In a recent telephone interview, Michael Roe of the 77's expressed his excitement regarding this first step toward the eventual reissue of the band's back catalog. "I'm looking forward to getting this music back into the hands of the fans. Our reissues won't be the typical retread;  the fans can expect new twists on all of our upcoming re-released albums. We want to continue to make the back catalog exciting and fresh for new and old fans alike." "Re-releasing "88" is only the first step toward what we want to do with our classic material."

As indicated by Roe, "88" represents the first of many reissues yet on the horizon. 77's Ltd. is presently negotiating with M8 Records regarding the re-release of other albums. Roe added, "While the best is yet to come, we want everyone to hear where we've been."

For questions and comments, please contact:

JT Feavel (JT)
Warm & Filled Management
Please visit www.77s.com.

March 21, 2000