1999 Announcements

December 17, 1999

From: Steve Johnson
Subject: Best Of The Lost Dogs

KMG has finally released the Best Of project featuring songs from the first two Lost Dogs albums. There is also one song from the Dogs 3rd album, a live version of "Built For Glory" and one unreleased song from the never finished Green Room Serenade, Vol. 2. Mike Roe has publically stated that KMG isn't going to pay him a dime for this project so the only way he'll see money from it is if people buy it from the Dogs when they're touring or from the store here at 77s.com.

We were also able to find some lost copies of Green Room Serenade, Vol. 1 so we now have three full length recordings by this incredible band. Since the Best Of focuses heavily on the first 2 albums you can make your Dogs collection fairly robust with just these three albums. (Although hopefully the first two albums will eventually be re-released.)

The 77s.com Christmas Sale ends on Monday night at midnight, and Veronica and I are offering a free upgrade to Priority Mail on all orders placed by then so they can hopefully make it in time for Christmas Day. If you don't order by then or want more assurance that they'll arrive in time then you can pay extra for Rush Delivery when you place your order on-line.

Merry Christmas from the 77's!

steve

December 8, 1999

From: Jonathan T Feavel <jt@77s.com>
Subject: Cornerstone '00

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED MGMT.

77's TO PLAY CORNERSTONE 2000 MAINSTAGE

Warm & Filled Mgmt. is very pleased to inform that on December 7, 1999, the 77's were confirmed to play the Cornerstone 2000 Mainstage. The 77's will perform on Thursday, July 6, 2000. The Mainstage line-up for the evening will be Deliriou5, the 77's and Burlap to Cashmere. Further details to later be released by JPUSA/Cornerstone, Street Level Artist Agency and Warm & Filled Mgmt.

To purchase a limited edition copy of the 77's (Safe As Milk) live performance from Cornerstone '97, visit www.77s.com.

Jonathan T. Feavel
Sturm, Smith, Parmenter & Feavel -- feavel@wvc.net
Warm & Filled Mgmt. (Mike Roe and the 77's) -- jt@77s.com

November 29, 1999

From: Steve Johnson
Subject: Christmas Sale/new Lost Dogs here!

that's right - our annual Christmas Sale is in full swing at the 77s.com on-line store! between now and 12/20/1999 you can get some freebies based on how much product your order. smaller orders will receive a free sticker and large orders will get a sticker and a free CD of "Daydream"! (a small shipping and handling charge will apply to the free CD.) surf over to http://www.77s.com/store/ to read the details and to start doing your Christmas shopping!

the other big news is that after much waiting the Lost Dogs have released their fourth full-length album entitled "Gift Horse". those of you that have come to appreciate the high level of musicianship from this supergroup will agree that it has been worth the wait. it officially doesn't go on sale until tomorrow but we've received permission to start selling it today as long as it doesn't hit your mailbox until tomorrow. (although because i'm getting this e-mail off late that would only apply to any rush orders i receive in the next few hours.)

i still haven't been able to order the Lost Dogs "Best Of" album but i'll continue making phone calls until someone will sell it to us so that we can offer it through the store. we also might be receiving a shipment of "tom tom Blues" and "Green Room Serenade, Vol. 1" and a handful of 77's shirts which i'll offer as soon as i have them. film at 11...

steve

November 18, 1999