From: JT
Subject: 77's To Play Your Home Town

ANYONE INTERESTED IN BRINGING THE 77'S TO TOWN?!?! Mike's solo tour was just the beggining of the 88 "prayer and a promise." Now's your chance to play promoter, assistant promoter or pointman for the real deal -- Mike, Mark and Bruce -- rock-n-roll icons, the 77's. Long, cold winter...cold, cold night, Nah -- this'll keep you busy and give you and the other local fans something to cheer about after Christmas has "come and gone."

Here's the deal: Mike, Mark and Bruce would like to do some light touring this Winter and early Spring. What I'd like to do, with your help, is schedule blocks of 2 and 3 shows for concert weekends a couple of times in the coming months. Who knows, maybe you'll catch a note or two from one of the new songs the guys are working up right now. Eventually, a 77's full Summer/Fall '98 tour is the goal. Want 'em to stop in your area? Let me know. And, even if you can't promote the show yourself, let us know of someone who can bring the 7's to town...local business sponsors, ministries, clubs and bars, you name it. We're only hampered by our creativity, so let it go!

Please, serious inquiries only -- (812) 882-1303 (w); (812) 886-4637 (h) (between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. EST only please).

Give me a call, spread the word, repost this message!!!

-JT-
Jonathan T. Feavel

November 25, 1997